During your free one-hour initial consultation meeting with the professionals at Avodah Law Group, you will receive clarity, guidance and answers to your questions, such as:
• I want to start my business off on the right foot. How do I get started?
• What kind of business entity should I choose? A corporation? A partnership? An LLC?
• What steps do I need to take to protect my personal assets from my business operations?
• How can I protect my personal assets from my business liabilities, especially if I have a partner or two?
• I want a contract in place to govern the transaction I’m about to enter into. What kind of terms do I need?
• I’m about to purchase a business. What do I need to watch out for?
• How can I protect my personal assets and preserve them for my children and heirs in case something happens to me?
• I want to make sure that people I trust will take care of my children if something happens to me. How do I do that?
• What is the difference between a living trust and a will?
• Do I need a living trust?
• What is a “health care power of attorney” and why do I need one?
- ABA Guide to Wills and Estates (free downloadable PDF copy)
- State Bar of California’s on-line pamphlet, “Do I Need Estate Planning?”
Have a question? Send it over.
It is our desire that you receive valuable assistance that brings your best to light.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this website is general information only, and does not constitute legal advice; this information should not be relied upon without consulting with a lawyer. Furthermore, neither use of this website, nor transmission or receipt of materials from this web site creates an attorney-client relationship or an offer to represent you. No duty of any kind shall arise in favor of anyone accessing this site. Sending an e-mail to Avodah Law Group, a PLC also does not establish an attorney-client relationship, and the contents of such communications may not be confidential. Avodah Law Group, a Professional Law Corporation © 2017